TRS Rosecoco Beans are also known as Borlotti Beans and are often used in Italian and Indian cooking. Like Rajma, they are kidney-shaped but in a lighter pink with dark reddish spots. They have a rich, creamy texture.
– They are rich in dietary fibre and help reduce bad cholesterol.
– They are also rich in iron which increases energy levels.
– They are high in protein and can act as a great substitute for meat etc. for vegetarians.
– Rosecoco beans are rich in anti-oxidants and hence have a lot of anti-aging power in them.
– They are rich in minerals like potassium, magnesium, calcium.